Arts & Crafts (In Person) Rules - 21 August 2021
Event: 21st August 2021
- Entry Fee 3 euro per item.
- Articles for exhibition must be entered in one class only.
- Articles entered should reach the Show Office, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Cork, T12 W935 before 7pm on Friday 20th August 2021.
- All works to be the Bona Fide work of competitors.
- The committee reserves the right to cancel a class or postpone the show.
- Exhibits can only be collected from the Show on Sat. 21st August between 5pm and 7pm. No responsibility will be taken for uncollected items.
- No item that has been previously exhibited at the Show is eligible for entry. No refund will be given to those in breach of this rule. Photographs of previous years’ exhibits are on file. This will be strictly enforced.
- In Person Event and Judging will take place on 21st August 2021 at Cork Summer Show Office, Munster Agricultural Society, Curraheen Road, Bishopstown, Cork.T12W935.
- Entries close Tuesday 17th August, 2021 NO LATE ENTRIES