PRIZE CARDS WILL BE AWARDED IN HORTICULTURE CLASSES
ALL HORTICULTURE ENTRIES MUST BE GROWN BY THE EXHIBITOR.
STEMS TO BE DISPLAYED IN CONTAINERS CONTAINING WATER.
PLEASE NOTE: CONTAINERS NOT SUPPLIED.
Staging Friday 17th June 2022 4.00pm to 8.00pm
Judging Saturday 18th June 2022 8.00am – 10.00am
Viewing Saturday 18th June 2022 from 11am
Dismantling Sunday 19th June 2022 5.00pm – 6.00pm
Show More Details
Flowers & Plants
1. The Competitions Committee will decide the positions of all exhibits.
2. Only officials, competitors and other authorised persons will be allowed in the marquee during staging times.
3. All measurements in the staging instructions are approximate. All exhibits must be staged at the venue with the exception of the Petite Class which must be pre-done. All exhibits must be staged within the space provided.
4. Aerosol cans of any description must not be used in the competition venue.
5. Competitors will be responsible for the maintenance of their exhibits for the duration of the show.
COMPETITORS MUST ENSURE THAT ALL RUBBISH IS REMOVED FROM THE STAGING AREA.