Entries taken on the day from 12.30pm & close at 1.45pm sharp. Showing starts at 2pm.
Sponsored by: Maxi Zoo
Judging starts at 2.00pm (Entries from 12.30pm) on both days
Entry fee - €3 per class per dog
- 1 BEST GROOMED
- 2 PUPPY
- 3 SMALL DOG
- 3A KILGARVAN QUALIFIER SMALL DOG (SAT ONLY)
- 4 MEDIUM DOG
- 5 LARGE DOG
- 5A KILGARVAN QUALIFIER LARGE DOG HANDLED BY ADULT (SAT ONLY)
- 6 VETERAN DOG (OVER 8 YRS)
- 7 TERRIER
- 8 RESCUE DOG
- 9 RESTRICTED BREED (HANDLED BY PERSON OVER 16YRS)
- 10 CHILD HANDLING
- 11 ADULT HANDLING
- 12 DOG THE JUDGE WOULD LIKE TO TAKE HOME
- 13 FANCY DRESS
- 14 DOG WITH THE WAGGIEST TAIL
Winners of classes 1-9 (except Kilgarvan qualifiers) compete for Best In Show and Reserve Best In Show. Special awards will be given in children’s handling class for all participants.
All pet dogs must be properly behaved and kept on a lead at all times. The wellbeing of pets will be the responsibility of their handler or owner when on display. No altered dogs of any breed (docked tails, cropped ears) will be judged - No exceptions! Judges decision is final.
All proceeds donated to HUGG - a national Suicide Bereavment Charity