ALL HORTICULTURE ENTRIES MUST BE GROWN BY THE EXHIBITOR
STEMS TO BE DISPLAYED IN VESSELS CONTAINING WATER - CONTAINERS ARE NOT SUPPLIED.
- Exhibits to be judged in accordance with the NAFAS Competitions Manual Third Edition 2015.
- Judges: NAFAS National Judges Bríd Kelleher and Mary O’Brien
- Novice – An exhibitor who has not won a first prize at a major show.
- A Novice may also enter an Open Class.
- Exhibits should be the original, unaided work of the competitor and not have been entered previously on any forum.
- Competitors may enter as many classes as they wish but may not stage more than one entry per class.
- By entering the competition, you are agreeing to allowing an image of your design be published and named by AOIFA, NAFAS & the Munster Agricultural Society.
- The Judges’ decision is final.
- All exhibits to be delivered to the Showgrounds, Curraheen on Friday 10th June between 2.30-4.30pm.
- Exhibits cannot be removed from Showgrounds before 5pm on Sunday 19th June.
- Online Entries Only.
- Online Entries will open from 1 April to 10th June 2022. No late entries will be accepted.